The Newest Dungeons And Dragons Book To Release - Mordenkainen's Tome Of Foes!

For anybody in the Dungeons and Dragons (D&D) community, we are always going to follow what Wizards of the Coast, the owner of world famous table top RPG, is going to be doing next.  In this case, the next big release that they are going to be sharing with the world is Mordenkainen's Tome Of Foes!

Similar to Volo's Guide To Monster's, Mordenkainen's Tome Of Foes will focus on Mordenkainen and the world of Greyhawk.  The book covers game stats for a number of new monsters, demons, devils, duergar, elves, and many others.

The book is set to release on May 29th of this year.  I'm quite excited about it, as I've already pre-ordered my copy.  I hope to make a book review and look through when I finally get the book!  It'll be on my YouTube channel, Daquine Gaming!